University of Queensland
- Head of the Moving Morphology and Functional Mechanics Laboratory.
- Member of the UQ RHD Committee.
- Member of the UQ, Anatomical Biosciences, Category B Animal Ethics Committee.
- Chairing of UQ PhD confirmations.
- Examiner of UQ Honours Committee.
Referee for peer reviewed publications:
- Frontiers in Biomechanics
- Journal of Anatomy, Journal of Biomechanics, Journal of Clinical Biomechanics, Journal of Human Evolution, Comptes Rendus Palevol, Journal of Zoology, American Journal of Physical Anthropology, Journal of Theoretical Biology, PLoS One, Archives of Oral Biology, Computer and Geosciences, Journal of Morphology, Proceedings of the Royal Society B
Membership in Professional Associations
- Elected member of the International Society of Vertebrate Morphology (ISVM) committee 2016-2019
- Chair Australian Society of Medical Research, Queensland Awards committee 2016
- Convenor of the Australian Society of Medical Research, Queensland Awards committee 2014-2015
- Chair of the Nominating Committee of the International Society of Vertebrate Morphology 2014-2016
- Review Editorial Board, Frontiers in Biomechanics 2014-Present
- Society of Integrative & Comparative Biology (SICB) 2014-Present
- Women in Technology (WIT) 2014- Present
- International Society of Biomechanics 2011- Present
- Society of Experimental biology (SEB) 2011-Present
- Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland 2010-Present
- Society for the study of Human Biology 2010-Present
- International Society of Vertebrate Morphology 2010-Present
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists 2009-Present